Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Clinical Practice, 1st Edition
- An up to date guide to best practice in the use of stem cell transplantation, covering current status in the treatment of malignant and non-malignant conditions, practical aspects and problems such as infection and graft versus host disease.
- Has a practical, accessible approach with free use of algorithms, list tables.
- Aimed at the whole transplant team - this is an interdisciplinary field.
- International contributor team with editors in the UK and USA.
- Illustrated in colour throughout.