Head and Neck Imaging: Case Review Series, 4th Edition
Incorporate today's most advanced imaging techniques with the new 4th edition of Head and Neck Imaging! A bestselling volume in the popular Case Review Series, this updated reference helps speed your differential diagnoses and ensure your proficiency, in addition to serving as a study guide for general radiology and neuroradiology subspecialty examinations, certificates of added qualification, and radiology/neuroradiology recertification. The all-inclusive volume can serve as a comprehensive review of the subspecialty and as a primer for excelling at the Head and Neck Tumor Boards.
".. the 'keep it short and simple' approach is a winner and will, no doubt, help the fledgling radiologist KISS and fly." Reviewed by RAD Magazine, Apr 2015
"The interactive test-taking format allows users to get real-time feedback, "pinch-and-zoom" figures for easier viewing, and links to supplemental figures and online references. Personally, I am very excited about the future. Join us." Foreword by, David M. Yousem, MD, MBA, June 2015
New to this edition
- Master the latest techniques with 150 new and 50 updated head and neck cases and over 800 images focusing on differential diagnosis, tumor staging, treatment options, and resectability issues.
- Enhance your understanding with multiple-choice questions accompanying each case, emphasizing cranial nerves, skull base lesions, sinonasal, orbital, salivary gland, aerodigestive system mucosal lesions and deep space neck masses.
- Utilize convenient cross-references to recent articles.
- Stay abreast of the most recent discoveries in HPV (+) squamous cell cancers, high-resolution imaging, and CTA, MRA, and CISS applications.
- Explore the differential diagnosis and/or anatomic details of every case presented.
- Understand the surgical and radiation therapy considerations for cosmetic and functional outcomes.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Efficiently study and review with help from a format that mimics the General Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology Board Exams. Each case begins with a differential diagnosis question and follows with multiple-choice questions, answers with rationale, and an emphasis on clinical issues.
- Explore hot topics including CT and MR angiography of the neck; multi-detector CT with 3D reconstructions; post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders; HIV infections; squamous cell carcinoma, diagnostic and therapeutic image-guided procedures; medical economics; and much more.