Gray's Basic Anatomy, 3rd Edition
Developed in response to student and faculty feedback worldwide, Gray’s Basic Anatomy is a concise, easy-to-read text known for its utility and clarity, relevant and accurate content, strong clinical focus, and interactive online features. Perfect for readers who need an efficient, high-yield anatomy text, the fully updated 3rd Edition covers the key anatomical concepts that students need to know, all superbly illustrated with full-color artwork. Using a progressive and accessible approach, it provides a practical foundation of anatomical knowledge in a time-saving, highly understandable manner.
- Offers readable, concise and complete anatomy coverage with true-to-life illustrations and useful clinical examples
- Features fully revised and updated content throughout, including new non-binary information, equal coverage of male and female anatomy, and surface anatomy illustrations that reflect people of color.
- Integrates anatomy with current modes of imaging, clinical material, and surface anatomy.
- Includes a Conceptual Overview in each chapter that introduces readers to basic concepts of that region—now supplemented by additional simplified schematic diagrams for key structures.
- Incorporates superb artwork that includes select views from the wider Gray’s family of texts.
- Contains updated classification of cranial nerves and new references to lymphatics associated with the central nervous system.
- Features outstanding electronic ancillaries, including a new bonus e-chapter on neuroanatomy essentials, an interactive surface anatomy tool, self-assessment questions, additional clinical and PT cases, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.