Endoscopic Craniosynostosis Surgery, 1st Edition
- Covers the surgical management of every type of single suture synostosis as well as multiple and complex synostosis.
- Presents surgical techniques in depth, with a complete review of short- and long-term outcomes and results.
- Provides detailed information on patient anesthesia and how to set up the operating room for surgery.
- Includes detailed descriptions of helmets and their management.
- Features hundreds of radiographs, clinical photos, and procedural illustrations, as well as procedural videos.
- Discusses complication avoidance, provides surgical pearls throughout, and supplies patient information online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.