Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: The Adrenal Gland, 6th Edition
Give your patients the benefit of today's best adrenal endocrinology know-how with The Adrenal Gland, a new derivative book from the same expert endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this compilation of chapters from the leading resource in endocrinology covers all material related to the adrenal gland.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances in adrenal endocrinology, including…
- the molecular genetics of pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas
- the newest therapies for adrenocortical carcinoma, written by the organizers of the first major international trials
- a survey of adrenal imaging, authored by the world's major diagnostic imaging specialist on cross-sectional CT and MR scanning of the adrenal gland
- a comprehensive survey of adrenarche and the adrenopause - topics not adequately covered in most other adrenal endocrinology books
- and much more.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
- Make the best clinical endocrinology decisions with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.