Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: Neuroendocrinology and The Pituitary Gland, 6th Edition
Apply the latest advances in management of neuroendocrine and pituitary disorders with the Neuroendocrinology & The Pituitary Gland! Brought to you by the same expert endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, this derivative book presents a compilation of chapters covering all material related to neuroendocrinology and the pituitary gland. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this content will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today's best neuroendocrine and pituitary know-how from the leading resource in endocrinology.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge in neuroendocrinology and the pituitary gland, including…
- the most recent understanding of fundamental cellular and physiologic functions of the neuroendocrine system
- mechanisms underlying clinical disorders
- approaches to managing patients harboring disorders of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland
- and much more.
- Approach any subject either by specific gland or through a discussion of multi-hormonal integration of endocrine function, as led by the "master conductor of the endocrine orchestra," the pituitary gland.
- Gain a state-of-the-art understanding of comprehensive descriptors, integrating endocrine cell ontogeny, hormonal control of growth and maturation processes, and childhood and young adult pathophysiology with maturation and aging processes.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
- Make the best clinical endocrinology decisions with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.