Emergency Management in Anesthesia and Critical Care, 1st Edition
Every moment counts when treating an emergency event. Emergency Management in Anesthesia and Critical Care provides quick access to essential information for rapidly identifying and treating complex medical emergencies. Its compact size makes this reference easy to carry in a pocket in the OR, ICU, ED, or critical care setting. An outline format with consistent headings and a logical organization puts vital content at your fingertips. It is also an ideal tool for developing and conducting crisis simulation scenarios to prepare for emergencies before they happen.
- Convenient outline format features consistent headings, including Treatment, Physiology and Pathophysiology, Signs and Symptoms, Differential Diagnosis, and Suggested Readings.
- Easy-to-read, uniform, and concise writing style makes this text a valuable resource for practicing clinicians, educators, and students.
- Quick-reference format is ideal for use during simulations.
- Coverage of common major critical events offers anesthetists quick access to vital information in the operating room.
- Expert author team includes leading experts in anesthesia and critical care.