Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias: A Comprehensive Review, 2nd Edition
- Provides a solid understanding of normal electrocardiograms and common abnormal findings, preparing you to accurately interpret ECGs and ace the ECG part of cardiology boards or the ABIM ICE ECG certifying exam.
- Contains realistic cases that simulate the clinical exam experience, and each ECG includes a brief clinical history in board format.
- Features more than 250 ECGs that demonstrate virtually any arrhythmia you’re likely to encounter.
- Includes new ECGs covering intracardiac electrophysiology, atrial fibrillation, ablation of many arrhythmias, arrhythmias associated with valvular surgery, idiopathic PVCs, arrhythmias associated with structural heart disease, ARVC, Brugada syndrome, and others.
- Covers key topics such as AV conduction abnormalities, complex atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, idiopathic ventricular tachycardia, and inherited arrhythmia syndromes.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.