Diagnostic Pathology: Normal Histology, 3rd Edition
- Covers all areas of normal histology, including introductory chapters on electron microscopy, immunohistochemistry and histochemistry, the cell, and the basic organization of tissues
- Includes important updates throughout, covering not only traditional normal histology, but also its morphologic spectrum (variant normal histology) as well as recent advances in immunohistochemistry that expand the spectrum of antigen expression in normal tissues
- Contains new images in over 50% of the chapters, including images of the most common abnormal findings in each organ system, helping provide direct contrast with adjacent normal histology (i.e., what is normal and what is not)
- Provides the at-a-glance information necessary for diagnosis or adequacy evaluation at the time of procedure, using a concise, synoptic writing style
- Features more than 2,100 print and online images, including carefully annotated photomicrographs, gross images, electron micrographs, and full-color medical illustrations to help practicing and in-training pathologists reach a confident diagnosis
- Employs consistently templated chapters, bulleted content, key facts, a variety of test data tables, annotated images, and an extensive index for quick, expert reference at the point of care
- An eBook version is included with purchase. Giving you the power to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.