Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology, 4th Edition
For today’s nephrologist who is tasked with diagnosing a wide range of renal pathologic entities, Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology is a must-have reference for everyday use. The updated 4th Edition offers an in-depth examination of pathophysiology, clinical presentations, and the latest evidence-based practices. Hundreds of pertinent macro- and/or microscopic images are presented in a user-friendly manner intended specifically for renal pathology.
- Offers templated, detailed discussions on key characteristic pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic information for each disorder.
- Features numerous tables and sidebars with key points and differential diagnoses.
- Covers major new advances in the classification and diagnosis of select tubular cystic diseases, new advances in classification of fibrillary processes and C3 related diseases, new insights in monoclonal protein-related diseases, ongoing work in lupus, and advances in IgA nephropathy as well as transplantation.
- Contains more than 700 high-quality representative images of light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy, including new colorized electron microscopy images, with correlations to clinical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Features new animations that clearly depict the progression of membranous nephropathy, membranoproliferative GN, and crescentic GN.
- Includes schematic representations of glomerular diseases, which are particularly useful for illustrating difficult concepts.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.