Crash Cards: OSCEs and History Stations for Medical Finals and UKMLA, 1st Edition
These unique new flashcards are designed to optimise the time medical students spend studying, re-reading and highlighting notes in preparation for OSCE examinations.
The Crash Course book series has been a trusted favourite for generations of medical students having sold over 1 million copies internationally and translated in 8 different languages. New to Crash Course, these unique ‘Crash Cards’ comprehensively cover all the key scenarios commonly seen in OSCE exams. High yield patient cases, clinical skills, clinical examinations, procedures, and communication stations to cover even the most difficult OSCE scenarios.
Flashcards are a fantastic aid for active recall and mimic the ‘grilling’ faced during ward rounds. These simple-to-use ‘Crash Cards’ will help you better manage your time, remember key facts, apply knowledge to practical scenarios – and pass your exams with ease. In addition, the printed pack also comes with access to the complete deck in electronic format, for even easier quick reference, anytime, anywhere.
- Handy pocket-sized flash cards – perfect for self-testing or for preparing for OSCEs in a group
- 78 high-quality patient photo highlighting most common ‘spot diagnosis’ stations
- Over 190 high-yield OSCE cards spanning examination, history-taking and clinical skills stations most commonly found in exams
- Reliable, trustworthy information – covers everything you need to remember for the exams
- Clearly colour coded for easy organisation
- Hole-punched with ring to help you carry a sub-set of cards, or for easy assimilation into your own notes and flashcards
- Ideal for Finals exams, but also valuable for earlier years and advanced nurse practitioners and physicians associates
- Companion to Crash Cards: Medicine and Surgery for Medical Finals