Congenital Heart Disease, 1st Edition
- Based upon the systematic, widely accepted Van Praagh system of three-part notation used to succinctly describe the visceroatrial situs, the orientation of the ventricular loop, and the position and relation of the great vessels.
- Demonstrates how the Van Praagh approach facilitates interpreting and reporting findings through cardiac imaging with CT, MR, and ultrasonography, including fetal cardiac imaging.
- Presents the pathologic anatomy that pediatric and adult cardiologists, radiologists, and echocardiographers need to understand in order to make accurate diagnoses in complex congenital heart disease; as well as the pathologic anatomy that interventionists, pediatric cardiac surgeons, and adult congenital heart surgeons need to know in order to manage their patients successfully.
- Features more than 550 high-quality images to help you visualize and recognize malformations.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of a world-renowned authority on congenital heart disease—a master teacher and the originator of the Van Praagh segmental classification system.
- Explores the synergy between the various disciplines who manage patient care, including surgeons, radiologists, cardiologists, pathologists, and pediatricians.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.