Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization Therapy, 5th Edition
Your must-have bench reference for cardiac electrophysiology is now better than ever!
New to this edition
- New focus on clinical relevance throughout , with reorganized content and 15 new chapters.
- New coverage of balloons, snares, venoplasty, spinal and neural stimulation, subcutaneous ICDs and leadless pacing, non-CS lead implantation, His-bundle pacing, and much more.
- New sections on cardiac anatomy and physiology and imaging of the heart, a new online chapter covering radiography of devices, and thought-provoking new information on the basic science of device implantation.
- State-of-the-art guidance on pacing for spinal and neural stimulation, computer simulation and modeling, biological pacemakers, perioperative and pre-procedural management of device patients, and much more.
- Greatly expanded online video library demonstrating key procedures and new technologies such as sub Q ICDs, implantation of non-coronary sinus left ventricular leads, the use of snares, and venoplasty of the subclavian and coronary sinus.
- More than 60 multimedia case presentations online covering a broad range of heart rhythm scenarios.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Expert guidance from world authorities who contribute fresh perspectives on the challenging clinical area of cardiac electrophysiology.