Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation, 4th Edition
From basic science to practical clinical tools, Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation, 4th Edition provides you with the up-to-date, authoritative guidance you need to safely and effectively manage patients with chronic renal disease. Covering all relevant clinical management issues, this companion volume to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney presents the knowledge and expertise of renowned researchers and clinicians in the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology, and transplantation – for an all-in-one, indispensable guide to every aspect of this fast-changing field.
- Contains expanded content on economics and outcomes of treatment, as well as acute kidney injury.
- Covers hot topics such as the genetic causes of chronic kidney disease, ethical challenges and palliative care, and home hemodialysis.
- Discusses the latest advances in hypertensive kidney disease, vitamin D deficiency, diabetes management, transplantation, and more.
- Provides a clear visual understanding of complex information with high-quality line drawings, photographs, and diagnostic and treatment algorithms.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.