Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNE®n) Exam Prep, 1st Edition
With a perfect balance of content review and practice questions from nursing education thought leader Donna Ignatavicius, no other book prepares you as well for success as Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNE®n) Exam Prep. Up-to-date coverage reflects the latest exam blueprints and incorporates each of the eight CNE® and CNE®n competencies, making this the ideal resource for gaining certification and advancing your career.
- Introductory chapter provides essential orientation to the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- "Right-sized" content review for each of the eight CNE® and CNE®n competencies provides focused, need-to-know review content for more efficient study.
- A robust collection of CNE® and CNE®n review questions for each of the eight competencies provides formative self-assessment for the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Concluding Planning for Success on the CNE® and CNE®n Exam chapter provides essential study and preparation tips as faculty prepare to take the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Comprehensive Practice Exam provides authentic practice for the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Answer Keys for both the chapter-ending CNE® and CNE®n Practice Questions and the Comprehensive Practice Exam provide correct answers and rationales for self-remediation.
- Fully interactive quizzing engine on the Evolve companion website provides all the book’s questions in Quiz Mode and Exam Mode for a virtually unlimited number of auto-generated practice tests.