Cecil Essentials of Medicine, 10th Edition
- New focus on high-yield, core knowledge necessary for clerkships or residencies in medicine, with concise, complete coverage of the core principles of medicine and how they apply to patient care.
- Each section describes key physiology and biochemistry, followed by comprehensive accounts of the diseases of the organ system or field covered in the chapters.
- Full-color design enhances readability and retention of concepts, while numerous imaging videos cover cardiovascular disease, endoscopy, sphincterotomy, and more.
- Superb images and photographs vividly illustrate the appearance and clinical features of disease.
- New chapters cover Women’s Cancer and Transitions in Care from Children to Adults with Pulmonary Disease.
- Student Consult features include web-only extras, additional figures and tables, clinical photos, radiologic images, video procedures, imaging studies, and audio recordings.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.