Buddy Nurse - Vital Source E-Book, 1st Edition
Are you worried about a clinical placement? Do you know what to expect? Are you repeating a placement? Do you need support with assessments or job applications? Do you struggle with pathophysiology?
Produced by academic and practising nurse Yangama Jokwiro in response to his students’ anxiety when preparing for placements and exams, this new web-based resource demystifies the more challenging theoretical, clinical and assessment aspects of the Australian undergraduate nursing degree.
Buddy Nurse is student-friendly, easy to follow and accessible – an essential companion that will help you to master complex content and build your confidence to address stressful experiences with ease.
- Eight modules
- Embedded videos to explain key concepts
- Practical skills demonstrations
- Multiple choice questions to check your understanding
- Printable templates and checklists
- Available through ClinicalKey Student and Elsevier’s eCommerce site