This book is a detailed, accessible and comprehensive reference manual reflecting current guidance & citing recent peer-reviewed evidence. It is written by and for radiographers. Through text and diagrams the fundamental skills and techniques for acquisition of high quality diagnostic images are explained and demonstrated; high quality ultrasound images throughout underpin instruction on accurate image interpretation and diagnosis. Inclusion of unusual and rare appearances allow the reader to avoid common pitfalls and resolve diagnostic dilemmas.
- Step-by-step guide to performing, interpreting and reporting breast ultrasound examinations
- Extensive coverage of underlying principles and practice of breast ultrasound
- Holistic chapter on ultrasound of the male breast
- Experienced editor and contributing team with current experience in clinical practice and educational delivery
- Application specific physics and equipment chapters
By Anne-Marie Dixon, MHSc, PGCHEP, DMU, DCRR, Lecturer, Division of Radiography, University of Bradford