Brain Imaging: Case Review Series, 3rd Edition
New to this edition
- Includes 170 new cases and over 50 new diagnoses so you can keep pace with the latest developments.
- Includes a greater emphasis on differential diagnosis.
- Adds coverage of MRA, CTA, MR spectroscopy and multi-detectors to keep you completely current.
- Provides all new images for existing entities.
- Adds cutting-edge coverage of neuro-imaging including spectroscopy, CTA, MRA, Functional imaging, tractography, perfusion and diffusion.
- Presents 150 high-yield case studies organized in three levels of difficulty, helping you build your knowledge and confidence in stages.
- Captures the latest clinical implications and diagnostic pearls on brain conditions that you will be tested on.
- Includes multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Uses short, easily digestible chapters covering the full range of brain imaging for efficient, effective learning and exam preparation.
- Features hundreds of high-quality images representing a wide range of clinical situations encountered in brain imaging. Images include MRA and CTA, as well as advanced techniques such as MR perfusion and MR spectroscopy to help you expand your image interpretation and diagnostic skills.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.