Medical students and faculty have long looked to Boron & Boulpaep’s Medical Physiology for an unparalleled, comprehensive understanding of complex human physiology. By popular demand, the new Boron & Boulpaep Concise Medical Physiology offers Boron & Boulpaep’s authoritative content in a condensed, entry-level presentation that is well-illustrated and student friendly. You’ll find the same trusted quality and attention to detail as the parent text, with a logically organized format, clear, instructive figures, and online animations—all focused on the essential information you need to know for a solid introduction or a quick review.
- Takes a strong molecular and cellular approach that relates these concepts to human physiology and disease.
- Presents challenging material in a clear, concise, logically organized format to further facilitate understanding and retention.
- Features simplified, didactic illustrations that clearly depict complex concepts.
- Focuses on the essentials, making it ideal for programs and courses with limited hours for physiology coverage, or as a review companion to Boron & Boulpaep’s Medical Physiology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Walter F. Boron, MD, PhD, Professor, David N and Inez Myers/Antonio Scarpa Chairman, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH and Emile L. Boulpaep, MD, Professor, Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT