Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology: Imaging Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, 1st Edition
Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology provides detailed guidance on how to and how not to perform imaging studies so you can get the best image quality and avoid artifacts. Ami E. Iskandrian and the editorial team responsible for Braunwald’s Heart Disease bring you the most clinically relevant, case-based, evidence-based, practical, and contemporary atlas of nuclear cardiology. High-quality, full-color images ensure that you get the possible results.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a moving image library that demonstrates myocardial perfusion imaging, myocardial tracers, PET, PET-CT, and gated SPECT.
- Stay current on recent developments in nuclear cardiac imaging such as equilibrium radionuclide angiocardiography (ERNA) and first-pass radionuclide angiography (FPRNA).
- Master the application of techniques to specific clinical situations with detailed case studies and discussions of challenging issues.
- Gain a clear visual understanding from numerous, high-quality images in full color.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to a practical, consistent format throughout the text.