Anterior Eye Disease and Therapeutics A-Z - E-Book, 2nd Edition
An indispensable ready-reference for eye-care professionals in Australia and New Zealand
This newly-updated edition of Anterior Eye Disease and Therapeutics A-Z is a dictionary-style clinical guide to diagnosing and managing anterior eye conditions using ocular therapeutics.
This easily accessible ophthalmology textbook offers succinct descriptions of over 160 anterior segment eye conditions – from Bacterial Conjunctivitis to Floppy Eyelid Syndrome and Vitamin A Deficiency – including 7 new conditions.
Each anterior segment eye condition is supported by full colour clinical photographs, along with treatment protocols, down-to-earth advice, differential diagnoses and/or therapy alternatives.
Anterior Eye Disease and Therapeutics A-Z, 2nd Edition is an indispensable eye-care textbook for busy primary care and specialist practitioners. It is also a concise encyclopaedia for students, making it an essential ophthalmology resource.
New to this edition
- Handy A-Z format enables readers to look up conditions quickly and easily.
- Each condition is laid out in a double page spread for a consistent approach throughout the book.
- Portable pocket size makes it ideal for use in the busy clinic.
- Full-color illustrations for each condition allow easy and accurate visual identification in practice.
- Concise coverage presents an excellent synopsis of the subject, perfect for students or professionals.
- Leading authors offer years of experience and clinical advice for expert guidance.
- Covers a broad spectrum of treatment with therapeutic drugs.
- Practical criteria for differential diagnosis is listed with each condition.
- pocket-sized A-Z format
- a comprehensive, fully-updated appendix – medication and procedures
- covers 165 anterior segment eye conditions including 7 new conditions
- 12 new easy-to-use condition classification indexes to assist with differential diagnoses
- new video footage of eye movements and surgical procedures
- 500 new self-test questions
- new online image bank
- full colour clinical photographs of each anterior segment eye condition