Anatomy of Orofacial Structures, 9th Edition
Gain the knowledge of dental anatomy you need as a dental assistant or hygienist! Anatomy of Orofacial Structures: A Comprehensive Approach, 9th Edition provides an all-in-one resource for learning oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy. It offers all the benefits of a combined textbook and workbook, reinforcing your understanding with review questions in each chapter and tests in each unit. The book also includes flashcards for convenient, on-the-go study and reference. Supported with engaging activities on the Evolve website, this book provides a complete learning package!
New to this edition
- NEW! Thoroughly revised embryology and histology section features new illustrations.
- NEW! Updated art program includes new illustrations and clinical images.
- UNIQUE! Comprehensive coverage includes orofacial development, landmarks, veins, arteries, nerves, bones, and muscles of the head and neck region.
- UNIQUE! More than 600 anatomical illustrations include labeled line drawings, radiographs, and clinical photographs.
- Textbook/Workbook format includes chapter review quizzes, unit tests, and a perforated workbook section.
- Clinical Considerations boxes describe the real-world application of anatomical concepts.
- Flashcards provide a convenient study tool for tooth morphology and major head and neck structures, featuring an image of a tooth on one side and that tooth’s identifying/important information on the other side.
- Learning resources on the Evolve website include chapter quizzes and the Body Spectrum anatomy coloring book.