Aesthetic Surgery Techniques, 1st Edition
Changing trends, ethnic and regional preferences, and a hands-on teaching method make cosmetic surgery uniquely challenging for novice and experienced surgeons alike. Aesthetic Surgery Techniques: A Case-Based Approach offers expert, real-world instruction by presenting chapters and patients in a classical fashion, providing a clinical perspective as you work through case after case, honing your knowledge and skills. A diverse, international group of highly reputable faculty takes you step by step through each case.
New to this edition
- Expert Consult and Inkling
- Up to 100 case photographs
- Internationally recognised editors
- Atlas style format and template approach
- Covers a wide range of the most common cosmetic procedures in a templated, atlas-style format, highlighting case presentations with superb illustrations, clinical photographs, and procedural videos.
- Presents each case using easy-to-understand text that highlights potential risks and tips and tricks to avoid them.
- Conveys the real-world knowledge and expertise of a multidisciplinary team of editors including oral and maxillofacial surgeons and plastic surgeons.
- Uses a chapter format based on the 14 Cosmetic Surgery Competencies used to train Consultant Plastic Surgeons at the Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Offers global coverage of specific techniques to help you refine your skills and expand your surgical repertoire:
- Abdominoplasty (Modified Brazilian Technique in the UK and Middle East)
- Open Rhinoplasty (European approach)
- Surgical correction of the Neck (New Zealand and U.S.)
- Advanced Medical Aesthetics (UK and Dubai)
- Facelift Made Easy (U.S.)
- Asian Blepharolasty
- Ethics in Aesthetic Surgery (UK and U.S.)
- Breasts, Buttocks, and Thighs (Brazil)
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.